Morgan visited today...Thomas expected to visit tomorrow. (1 Viewer)

Hmm...wonder why the monday, then tuesday, now wednesday reports...

why not dan morgan? if we can give him an injury clause or game bonuses clause, it would be great. when the guy's healthy he's a beast

why not dan morgan? if we can give him an injury clause or game bonuses clause, it would be great. when the guy's healthy he's a beast

If he misses half the season, even if he produced very well, what does that do for us?

cause he might not last through OTA's......i'd love to have him..but thats the Miami Dan Morgan, the NFL Dan Morgan can only take a few pops before he is back on IR.

zach is one hell of a procrastinator eh? good thing noone was holding their breath

man... im going crazy hoping for ZT to get signed with us and now it's going to be a whole day more??? ...prolly gonna be longer than that but I just wanna hear they sat down talked and had some juice boxes :D Anyways... so whats the story on DM ? Anyone have any information on him? I trust the organization in their decisions so whatever it is it's good news.

If he misses half the season, even if he produced very well, what does that do for us?

Gives us a half of a season with a NFL starting caliber MLB and Mark Simoneau on a sideline with some other team????

:shrug:

Here's why not -

Team GP
2001 CAR 11
2002 CAR 8
2003 CAR 11
2004 CAR 12
2005 CAR 13
2006 CAR 1
2007 CAR 3

The closest he's ever come to playing an entire 16 game season is 13 games. Over his seven year career he's averaged playing 8.4 games a year (just a tad over half a season). Morgan is beyond injury prone his natural position is no longer MLB but IR. My guess is he's looking for new contract with a decent signing bonus before he gets hurt again and retires from the NFL with an injury settlement.

I'm actually leaning more towards Morgan, but thats based on age....they both were/are Pro Bowl caliber players, but like fwaokda said...i'll trust what the Org does either way, cause your rolling the dice with both players....one has lost something to age the other has lost something to injuries.

I'm actually leaning more towards Morgan, but thats based on age....they both were/are Pro Bowl caliber players, but like fwaokda said...i'll trust what the Org does either way, cause your rolling the dice with both players....one has lost something to age the other has lost something to injuries.

Morgan's played in four games over the last two seasons.

I dont care for either of them. Odds are that they wont finish the season healthy. What can they do for us? Unless we draft great backups i dont see this helping us. Other than signing a recognizable name for once.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom