Morstead signs with the Falcons (1 Viewer)

Whoever keeps thinking to themselves that this season can’t get worse, please stop. I’m begging you.
Oh you know it will. The fact that people are upset Saints didnt sign Funchess shows how terrible the times have come. I have feeling that this season is just now starting to break ground on the ocean floor.

Look… TBH, I get it… if I was in Morestead’s shoes, I take the paycheck… I mean, in his inaugural tweet about signing with the Turds, he professed love for NO, but going to the GD Failclowns is just unacceptable.

Gaht Dang Thomas… why’d you have to go there!?!?

I wouldn’t be the least bit surprised if the Turds signed him partly because they see us struggling… know their season is over…. and misery loves company.

I’m trying to muster up that same disgust that I had when Mort and Bobby signed with the turds….it’s just not there.

I hope that his every punt in the ATL is horrible…then when this nightmare is over, you are welcome back to the B&G so you can retire a New Orleans Saint and as the greatest punter we have ever had.

The one position that isn't on IR.
Even GOD hates us.
Can't fault the man for wanting to prove he can still do it.
Plus, his family is firmly entrenched in Old Metairie.
NOLA is him home!

Hopefully as a double agent

p.s. Don't shoot the messenger :p

Can’t believe people are negging you on here for the threat 😂

I’ve followed Morstead’s path this season and have been rooting for him. And Sunday seeing Gillikin do his thing, I said to myself, wow that’s why we going with him. But this one is a rough one for me seeing him sign there.

I’m hoping for a punt block with all my might next time we play them.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom