Mort say Cowboys will try to move into top spot in draft.. (1 Viewer)

What would make more sense is for Dallas to trade their 2 first rd picks to move up and get DeSean Jackson or Malcolm Kelly. They need a WR much more than a rb.

I am for anything that pushes a defensive player into the #10 slot...

if it's just one of the 1st rounders, eh it wouldnt be as horrible. still a bad trade, but not as horrible. id figure jerrah would rather include marcus spears/bobby carpenter since theyre parcells guys.

i dont think barber can be the lead back simply because of his playing style. he's a punisher, but he's gonna get punished a lot too. dmac is still a question, yeah. if jerrah wanted to pick a rb from ark then he should go for felix jones. a better fit since another rb would be getting carries, and dallas still has another pick to address cb/wr.

jerrah, please dont make this trade.

I think Barber is a nice guy to have on the squad. If Dallas wants to replace an offensive guy with an top pick I am all for it. I wouldn't mind Barber falling over to us somehow either. Eitherway it keeps them away from defense which is where we need to be able to have our choice on some of the grade a prime beef that should be available.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom