Morten Andersen (1 Viewer)

Renegade

Rookie
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Just thought some of you might be interrested in this, so I've just translatted parts of this article about former Saints kicker Morten Andersen (well, I guess he does not need an introduction).

From danish NFL-page.. http://draftday.dk/?q=node/9838

"Morten Andersen believes that he'll be back in the NFL in 2008.

The 47 year old danish kicker has just had a book published called "Life is a kick" and did an interview with draftday.dk in connection with the release. The book is a biography writen by the danish sports journalist Jimmy Boejgaard.

(...)

The article goes on about speculations on wether or he'll be back as a Falcon next year or not. The important part is the speculations about for which franchise he will kick his last kick and end his career. Mort tells that he has done a lot of thinking about this and does not have an answer. He loves New Orleans but Atlanta has prolonged his career a couple of times.

He goes on about telling what he will be doing after his days of kicking is over. He will not go on as an assistant coach like many other players but he plans to be a personal coach for upcoming kickers.

I hope he still plans on retiring a Saint and doesn't get it in his head that maybe he'll retire a Dirty Bird.

Thanks for the translation!

I think he would go in as a Saint if the organization makes some effort to help lobby for him to get in the hall. I think whichever teams does that, should he get voted in, that's the team he'll go in with.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom