Morten Anderson Art (1 Viewer)

dbrooks55

Resident Artist
Reaction score
Morten Andersen Art

Now taking pre-orders on Morten Andersen...

THIS WILL ONLY BE A PRE-ORDER PICTURE

-No pictures will be sold after the pre-order week is done, besides what prodution number I round up to...I go by 5's
Due to the original is an actual customer order and I can only hang onto it for a brief period!!

I have permission from Andrus (website owner) to make these prints available to you!!!

The cost is $26 1st class shipping 1-1 &1/2 weeks....($28 for priority mail 3-5 days) delivered to your doorstep via 1st class mail and shipped by mailing tube. It is first come first serve...Once they are gone, I cannot help you they're done. They are 11x14 inches in size. I accept paypal (preferred, it's quicker) or money order. Pre paying is the only way to get a copy of Anderson! PM me to purchase. I've sold out almost all of my Saints art work!!!
Upcoming Saints art...
Jonathan Vilma
Possible #1 draft pick (depending on the player)

Non-members email me at artworkbynick@yahoo.com (but I strongly urge you to join sr.com...it's truely one of the best NFL team message boards on the net!!!) please include your screen name here at sr.com. Thanks Nick

Morten Andersen

***Updated picture***
ABN-Morten-Anderson.jpg

Last edited:
Just sent the money using paypal. Be aware that I am one of those who registered interest on http://www.neworleanssaints.dk
I just checked out the other site...the only thing I can read is DBrooks55 and Nicholas Keiser...which is pretty cool to see in another countries language! Very humble moment for me!

I've always envied people who speak multiple languages!

Oh gawsh, I'll bet you say that on all of the other NFL team message boards you go to...... JK....

Great work btw, you are truly tallented....
Seriously...no, I got banned for 3 months on Buccaneers.com for "calling out the mods". Because I was in a discussion about NFL boards and it got a little heated, they believe it is the best NFL board out there. There is a ring of 10 idiots over there that think only they're opinion matters.

Anyway to make a long story short, since even being a Bucs fan, and saying over there that I felt it was not even close to the best, because the mods ban you for the pettiest things, and everyone blows a gasket if every subject is not searched first. I got banned for that statement, because I called out the mods?? I swear they just get a kick out of hitting the banned button...it makes them feel like they are somebody!

Here I've dealt with a handful of people that if I met outside this place I would probably consider them friends, people here know how to have discussions!

Seriously...no, I got banned for 3 months on Buccaneers.com for "calling out the mods". Because I was in a discussion about NFL boards and it got a little heated, they believe it is the best NFL board out there. There is a ring of 10 idiots over there that think only they're opinion matters.

Anyway to make a long story short, since even being a Bucs fan, and saying over there that I felt it was not even close to the best, because the mods ban you for the pettiest things, and everyone blows a gasket if every subject is not searched first. I got banned for that statement, because I called out the mods?? I swear they just get a kick out of hitting the banned button...it makes them feel like they are somebody!

Here I've dealt with a handful of people that if I met outside this place I would probably consider them friends, people here know how to have discussions!

Don't worry. My husband, who is also a Bucs fan, got banned for 3 months, when he argued against the signing of Jeramy Stevens. He didn't even mention any details, just said that he had "personal flaws" that he felt was inconsistent with being a good representative for the Bucs. He did link to a discussion on the official Seahawks board and apparently, after posting the link, someone on that board got a little more specific about the charges against Stevens, and so my husband got banned and the whole discussion thread disappeared, as did a few others (which he wasn't involved with) that questioned why the original thread disappeared. He says the same thing happened to other posters after the Pittman incident. Apparently they don't want the fans to discuss whenever a player gets into trouble.

Use the Force, Nick. Join the Dark Side.:ezbill:

Great stuff as always.

Andersen has been fixed...someone could have pointed that out sooner!!!:ezbill:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom