Mo's Pizza in Westwego (1 Viewer)

saintsfan1

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
My family used to own a convenience store down the street from Mo's. We moved back in 92 and I was wondering if it was still as awesome as I remember it. Mo's and Saints football are two things I really missed about New Orleans.

is this the place that sells that giant pizza for 20 bucks??

i think i have been there before

I haven't had Mo's in about a year, but it was still awesome then. The pizza's are huge.

The place is still there, but it's been rebuilt after a fire that destroyed it a few years back. It's actually bigger and nicer than it was before... and the food is the same. I eat there about once a week still.

I went there a few weeks ago and was unimpressed. Actually, it was terrible. Mall Pizza was better.

Mo's is still awesomeness.At least as of 2 weeks ago.

I concur. Best bet is to get some extra sauce on the side to dip your pizza or calzone thingy in.
The only semblance to "mall pizza" is that they sell it by the slice.

I concur. Best bet is to get some extra sauce on the side to dip your pizza or calzone thingy in.
The only semblance to "mall pizza" is that they sell it by the slice.

They cook the pizza then add toppings to re cook it. I wouldn't call their ingredients high quality either. But I tend to be a pizza snob.....

Mo's is still good but if you're going to order a large pizza call in advance.

Thanks tjharris. That's what I really loved about Mo's. All this talk about pizza, I have to admit, I never ate a pizza there. But the sausage roll. Oh, that sweet sweet, sausage roll.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom