Saints Moscona (AFR) does a great segment on the Saints after win over Atlanta (1 Viewer)

I've got receipts.

I heard him crawfishing his take. I don't last long listening to guys who do things like this. Was hoping he'd be a good one when I started catching his youtubes a while back. But he's had some serious bad over the top takes. I don't mind having a wrong take but realize you're are not infallible when you do it.

The Jabronis on Locked On NFL Draft podcast both picked Atlanta going into Sunday’s game... then on their weekly re-cap show they acted super excited about Taysom Hill and played it off like they picked the Saints to win...

...then, they went on to say that Taysom Hill just played the best game he’s capable of at QB vs the Failclowns, and it’s all going down from here. They said they expect Fangio and the Denver defense to handle him, and the Saints will struggle.

Keep the doubters chirping I say! This team responds well to being underdogs

The Jabronis on Locked On NFL Draft podcast both picked Atlanta going into Sunday’s game... then on their weekly re-cap show they acted super excited about Taysom Hill and played it off like they picked the Saints to win...

...then, they went on to say that Taysom Hill just played the best game he’s capable of at QB vs the Failclowns, and it’s all going down from here. They said they expect Fangio and the Denver defense to handle him, and the Saints will struggle.

Keep the doubters chirping I say! This team responds well to being underdogs

I'm looking forward to the day when we don't need to be thought of as underdogs in order to respond well but I'll take it.

Moscona is wrong about Taysom. Of course, what he said about the D and Kwon is on point, but that is after the fact analysis, which is easy to do.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom