Mosquito Magnet Suggestions (1 Viewer)

RKNSaint

Vaxxed; 2x Pfizer
Reaction score
Since covid-19 hasn’t killed off the mosquito, I am looking to up my repellant game this year.
Any suggestions to offer? Do the propane magnet things work?

Since covid-19 hasn’t killed off the mosquito, I am looking to up my repellant game this year.
Any suggestions to offer? Do the propane magnet things work?
Coincidentally, we just picked up a mosquito deterrent from our nursery (call in your order, pay by phone and pick up). I haven't tried it yet, but they swear by it. These are some honest people and they have regulars that buy these regularly. Sorry, I can't vouch for it first hand, but I'll report about it in the future. It's call Spartan Mosquito. It's $24.95.

93420.jpg

Coincidentally, we just picked up a mosquito deterrent from our nursery (call in your order, pay by phone and pick up). I haven't tried it yet, but they swear by it. These are some honest people and they have regulars that buy these regularly. Sorry, I can't vouch for it first hand, but I'll report about it in the future. It's call Spartan Mosquito. It's $24.95.

93420.jpg
Just called them to see if they ship to NC. Left a message. Thanks!

I have lightning bugs in my backyard that I don't want to disturb. Will this kill those as well? I looked around that website and didn't see any info or details either way.

I used Spartan Mosquito last year and it really worked great. Just put up the first batch of them for this year a couple of weeks ago. Now it did NOTHING against the noseeum gnats last year. But best I have ever used for skeeters.

I used Spartan Mosquito last year and it really worked great. Just put up the first batch of them for this year a couple of weeks ago. Now it did NOTHING against the noseeum gnats last year. But best I have ever used for skeeters.

We have more issues with gnats than mosquitoes. I used the Spartan mosquito last year. Can you just buy the chemical instead of everything again?

Move to Colorado. The GREATLY reduced number of mosquitos is one of the best side benefits of moving here. The higher you get in the mountains, the better it gets. Miyako is one of those people that is her own personal mosquito magnet but she now gets bitten only once or twice a summer. I haven’t been bitten once since we moved here.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom