Moss may take offers (1 Viewer)

He'd look good in B&G, should've drafted him over Turley anyways.

Moss and Colston OMG !!!!

It's hard to pay someone 10 million a year when they are 30 years old, but Moss is instant mix for Super Bowl. You get Moss and nobody could stop your offense, that much is for sure. You just throw in a couple decent people on defense and your the next undefeated team in the league. Moss is actually a perfect fit for us. He's the type of WR Brees likes (the kind where a rocket arm doesn't matter) you just throw to a spot and he gets it.

Not sure how motivated he will be once he gets his last big contract.

http://www.sportsline.com/fantasy/football

Dallas is the only team mentioned in the article but would do you think he could have the same success in N.O. as NE? I do.

I don't think he can even have the same success in NE as he did last season... That was an amazing season. Also he was getting shut down in the playoffs...

With that said, I think he can be very successful with Drew Brees throwing to him. However if Moss is smart, he needs to stay in NE. He needs that type of atmosphere to stay successful and out of trouble.

Drew Brees won't command the same amount of respect that 3 ring Brady does. However, I would still love to have him.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom