Most Annoying Movie Characters (1 Viewer)

David Caruso
GW594H362

GW660H403

Lawerence fishburn (aka Larry fshburn in this movie king of new york) was the man in this.

Wow, I thought Seth in Superbad was great. I also liked Brick in Anchorman.

The entire cast of Dumb and Dumber(er).
I'm not sure what they got for making those movies, but all parties should have gotten 30 to life.

Dumb and Dumber = $$$$ "So this is Colorado...That John Denver is full of ****."

Dumb and Dumberer = :mad:

My vote is for Leo Goetz (Pesci) in the Lethal Weapon series.

I'm not sure what they got for making those movies, but all parties should have gotten 30 to life.

Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes....I agree 1000%. I can't believe people got PAID for writing and "acting" (used loosely) in that garbage.

Dumb an Dumber(er) was the worst movie Ive ever paid money to go see, and I paid to see Halloween H2O and Johnny Pneumonic.

Donny in The Big Lebowski (Steve Buscemi's character) was so annoying. I don't know if this really counts though, as he was supposed to be annoying.

That computer know it all that Bruce Willis got lumped with in Die Hard 4. Actually all of Die Hard 4 was annoying. Boom, screech gasp, urgh , gunshot . Wash rinse repeat.......

robtights.jpg

This guy in SAW

Last edited:
Brick Tamland (Steve Carel in Anchorman)

Carel was hysterical in 40 Yr Old Virgin, but he was a complete drag in Anchorman. The only scene where I found him humorous was after the street fight.

Ron Burgandy: "Brick. You killed that man with a trident."

Brick Tamland: "Yeah. I killed him with a trident."

I love lamp????? C'MON!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom