Most disappointing movie (2 Viewers)

Just about any attempt at bring a Stephen King story to the big screen, or any screen for that matter..

Shawshank is the exception, but the massive overplay of that movie on TBS has killed any possitive feelings toward it for me.

Seven%2BPounds%2B%255B2008%255D.jpg

waterworld I thought would be Much better before I entered the theater. Walking out I thought It was the biggest pile. Looking back on it on DVD it gets only slightly better.

The Wickerman made me want to punch Nicholas Cage in the throat

The Happening made me want to punch Mark Wahlberg in the throat and kidney

The Postman made me want to hold down Kevin Costner and let Cage and Wahlberg punch him in the throat.

The Blair Witch Project made me punch myself in the throat.

Just about any attempt at bring a Stephen King story to the big screen, or any screen for that matter..

Shawshank is the exception, but the massive overplay of that movie on TBS has killed any possitive feelings toward it for me.

Carrie, Stand by Me, The Green Mile,The Shining, Misery would all disagree (and this is leaving out decent movies like - The Mist, Silver Bullet, Christine, Cujo, etc.)......

they got that already?

Well at least they didn't produce it before he had reached all of the achievements he will reach.
Lol. We all are still waiting 7 years later with Matt Ryan for him to do something. Long live 28-3.

Last edited:
I realized he had lost it after The Village, so in that sense nothing after that was really "disappointing" in the sense that I was expecting anything good.
The Village talk about lame and a dissapointment. Don't know what he was going for but after watching all that and receiving a lame payoff. Might as well been a person who was dreaming then woke up.

Last edited:
LOL, some of you have high expectations for movies already known to stupid

Avengers: Endgame
All Star Wars but the original trilogy.
The Hobbit movies
The last two Matrix movies

Has anyone mentioned the Blair Witch Project.

I was in basic Training when it came out. I was looking forward to watching it after graduation. Several days later I watched it fell asleep. Didn't even bother rewatching it. If it made me fall me asleep while not being tired, there was no point in wasting my time.

I had never gotten around to watching it. so many people were telling me how awesome it was. I finally watched it about 6 months ago and I was like meh, it was ok..
My father in law was one who told me how great it was. then said he didn't like 300 because they used too much CGI.. lol

Dune. Great book. Horrible, horrible movie.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom