Most entertaining game that the Saints lost? (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
What do you all think was most entertaining game that the Saints lost?

Recently the Niners game in the 2019 season.

I also think the 2008 week 17 game vs the Panthers is up there. The 2008 Broncos loss is another good one.

To me, it was the 2006 loss at Pittsburgh.

The game where Bush should've had 3 punt return TD's against Minnesota.
That was also in 2008. We had a lot of “entertaining” losses that season.

I think I remember seeing that most advanced stats had us as a 11-5 type of team that year. But caught every bad break. We had TALENT on offense.

That was also in 2008. We had a lot of “entertaining” losses that season.

I think I remember seeing that most advanced stats had us as a 11-5 type of team that year. But caught every bad break. We had TALENT on offense.

I think we lost around 5 games by 3 points or less. That's also when Brees threw for over 5,000 yards for the first time. I remember thinking that he would never do that again. Boy was I wrong.

I think we lost around 5 games by 3 points or less. That's also when Brees threw for over 5,000 yards for the first time. I remember thinking that he would never do that again. Boy was I wrong.
Brees finished 1 yard shy of the record. That was the week 17 panthers game.

Down by 20 with 10 minutes to play. Saints scored 3 straight TDs. Lost to a John Kasey field goal.

The loss to the Colts late in the SuperBowl, with Peyton Manning leading the late comeback... then TP got the pick-6 and we won!

The loss to the Colts late in the SuperBowl, with Peyton Manning leading the late comeback... then TP got the pick-6 and we won!

UMM! We won that game. Mainly because of that play.

I enjoyed that Titans game a lot in 2015

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom