NFL Most exciting NFL final four ever? (1 Viewer)

Complex Kid

Most things I worry about Never happen anyway
Reaction score
The hype for the conference championships are related to everyone waiting on Brees Vs Brady.

The hype for the conference championships are related to everyone waiting on Brees Vs Brady.

Some maybe. I think others are hoping for a rematch of Chiefs and Rams, and that ridiculous regular-season game they had this year.

You can make a storyline for any of the possibilities.

Some maybe. I think others are hoping for a rematch of Chiefs and Rams, and that ridiculous regular-season game they had this year.

You can make a storyline for any of the possibilities.

Pretty much every match up is a good one for the NFL.

Brees vs Brady old timers getting one last shot to go out on top.
Brees/Brady vs Mahomes/Goff Old school vs new school.

Of course if you go LA/New England you get the whole Boston vs LA story line that the media absolutely loooooooooooooooves and Old school coach vs new school coach. To me this is the most boring one on the field though.

New England/New Orleans would probably be their second choice with the Brady/Brees and Belichick's defensive genius going agianst Paytons offensive genius.
LA/Kansas City "OFFENSE!!! OFFENSE!!! OFFENSE!!!!"OFFENSE!!! OFFENSE!!! OFFENSE!!!!
NO/Kansas City "OFFENSE!!! OFFENSE!!! OFFENSE!!!!"OFFENSE!!!

It is fitting that both conferences have the #1 vs #2 matchup in the championship games.

In the last 5 Super Bowls... four of the games were two #1 seeds against each other, and one was #1 vs #2 (#1 Patriots vs #2 Failcons in SB 50---should be just "L"). That means, in the last 5 SBs, there were nine #1 seeds and one #2 seed competing. The best regular season teams were also the best teams in the playoffs.

So SB LIII will continue the recent trend of only high seeds playing in the big game. No more #6 seed Pittsburgh Steelers winning SB XLIII, or #6 seeded Green Bay Packers winning SB XLV, at least for the time being.

Chiefs/Rams could possibly go down as the most points in a supebowl.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom