Most Exciting Regular Season Game Ever? (2 Viewers)

cant

Rookie
Reaction score
I’ve been a fan since i was a little kid back in 06 (convenient year I know lol) and I honestly cannot remember a regular season game I have been more excited to watch than this Taysom Hill game. NE in 09, Rams 2018, come to mind as very hype games I was excited for.

But I was legit laying in my bed last night unable to sleep just thinking about the game this Sunday. I’m not expecting the best, but it will be truly fascinating to see how Payton dials up the offense. All against the falcons no less 😂

I’ve been a fan since i was a little kid back in 06 (convenient year I know lol) and I honestly cannot remember a regular season game I have been more excited to watch than this Taysom Hill game. NE in 09, Rams 2018, come to mind as very hype games I was excited for.

But I was legit laying in my bed last night unable to sleep just thinking about the game this Sunday. I’m not expecting the best, but it will be truly fascinating to see how Payton dials up the offense. All against the falcons no less 😂
Yeah this is a big time game. Could give us insight into future.

On that note if Taysom turns out to be a really good quarterback the Saints 2017 offseason could be considered one the greatest in recent NFL history.
Lattimore, Ramzcyk, Kamara, Hendrickson, Marcus Williams, Taysom Hill. Sure there are others just cant think of em for now.

Last edited:
TH7 is one polarizing player.
As a player I actually think he’s galvanizing
Everyone loves TH
TH as QB is where it gets interesting and mostly bc it’s a theoretical future vs an incomplete history- each side with a limited sample size used to draw their conclusions

Obviously he's talking about the fan base, not amongst his teammates.

Last edited:
Yeah this is a big time game. Could give us insight into future.

Taysom could have a few good games here, but he isn't the future. It's pretty obvious. Anyone who thinks a 30 year-old one-read running quarterback who prefers to run people over instead of getting out of their way will actually be a franchise QB/heir to Brees is wearing some pretty strong rose-colored lenses.

I don't believe any QB who's been given his first start at 30 has gone on to have a great career, especially when someone like Johnny Hekker has almost identical stats to Taysom. The idea of him being the future is even dimmer when you look at his availability at BYU. Not one healthy season played all the way through, what stats he did accumulate through the air weren't all that inspiring. He may be/is the guy for now, but he isn't the future.

As a player I actually think he’s galvanizing
Everyone loves TH
TH as QB is where it gets interesting and mostly bc it’s a theoretical future vs an incomplete history- each side with a limited sample size used to draw their conclusions
I think Taysom's going to be fun to watch, but Winston ultimately becomes the starter

I remember watching the Dome game in 06, I was only 10 though so I didn’t quite understand the magnitude of that moment. I don’t blame anyone for that being #1

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom