Most explosive runs of 2012 (video) (1 Viewer)

There is two plays in there that show exactly how Quddus is not an upgrade. Horrible angles. And our LBs are pretty damn bad at defending the run. Were they told to just hug the first blocker they see?

No doubt he struggles vs the run. Its why we mostly used him in nickel.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

that AP run @ 4:05 they slowed that run down from the QB view on NFL Network during the combine....you can tell AP knew the D would over pursue from film or something he saw during that game.....he literally did a blind jump-cut off his blocks, back to center field... and he just stepped on it man.

I love this guys runs. They are pure textbook RB, OL, second level, one cut ,vision 101.... Poetry in motion.

that AP run @ 4:05 they slowed that run down from the QB view on NFL Network during the combine....you can tell AP knew the D would over pursue from film or something he saw during that game.....he literally did a blind jump-cut off his blocks, back to center field... and he just stepped on it man.

I love this guys runs. They are pure textbook RB, OL, second level, one cut ,vision 101.... Poetry in motion.

AP has always been a beast...but it looks like he is playing smarter now and doing a good job reading defenses. I hate the Vikes but man i enjoy watching that guy play.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

The Saints defense made Jamal Charles look like ADP. Also I am surprised Arian Foster didn't have some explosive run clips.

Peterson is a man amongst boys and that Ivory run against the clowns is an epic run I loved seeing it again

Common theme from last season. Almost to page 3 of this thread and not one mention of CJ Spiller. That guy is flat out electric. He had a very similar season to Peterson but gets so little mention. 1250 yards rushing and did it with only 50 more carries than Ingram. To put that in perspective, Mark Ingram would have had to have 2 games with 25 carries and 325 yards to catch him.

Spiller also averaged over 10 yards per catch for another 459 yards. He had the same average as AP, just far less carries.

makes me mad watching that Charles run with the obvious hold on one of our guys that should have brought that run back.

makes me mad watching that Charles run with the obvious hold on one of our guys that should have brought that run back.

Sad thing is you take away all the runs the Saints defense allowed in that video and we would have still finished in the bottom 10 run defenses.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom