Most Hated Player In Each Fanbase (1 Viewer)

Fixed it for you

hated.png

Some of those are pretty random and funny though.

- Pats hating Eli and everyone else in the division hating Brady
- The Cowboys hating Rodgers because he tea bags them every time Dallas plays the Packers, and usually does it in heartbreaking fashion :LOL:
- Why do the Cardinals hate Cam Newton?

And of course the Saints being the only other team besides the Pats where the whole division picked one team's players. It's good to be king.

Nice post. I dislike Sherman immensely. The dude is a punk. While in Seattle he trashed Wilson. Looks tacky when you publicly call out the leader of the team. It looks even worse after what Russel has done the last two years.

Some of those are pretty random and funny though.

- Pats hating Eli and everyone else in the division hating Brady
- The Cowboys hating Rodgers because he tea bags them every time Dallas plays the Packers, and usually does it in heartbreaking fashion :LOL:
- Why do the Cardinals hate Cam Newton?

And of course the Saints being the only other team besides the Pats where the whole division picked one team's players. It's good to be king.
I think it’s because Carolina defeated Arizona in the 2015 NFC Championship.

I think it’s because Carolina defeated Arizona in the 2015 NFC Championship.
Funny we just laugh and make Jokes about Newton. The good ole Outlaw likes to send out Brooms to em. Because he is a nice person and wants to help opposing players clean their house.

First it is funny how many times Brady...and the Rodgers shows up. Secondly it is funny that the Falcons hate Brees...not because he is a dirt bag or a classless player...but simply because he has owned them for years. If Matt Ryan owned us he wouldn't be my most hater player. That one is easy....Scam Newton.

They should do one on the coaches. I can bet you Payton shows up at least 5 or 6 times. But Belichick would easily lead the way with 20+ lol.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom