Most Overlooked Bands/Artists (1 Viewer)

Why? To pretend you were actually there?

No, because I grew up on classic rock, and Queen happens to be a great classic rock band. Is that a good enough reason for you, or should I give a generic reason like some teenager who never listened to them would say, like " I really liked the way this shirt looked." Yeah I'm only 24, but my musical tastes expand to time before the 1990's. Anything else?

Helmet.

I've seen them open for multiple bigger name bands, and they held their own, or were better.

+1 on Corrosion.

No, because I grew up on classic rock, and Queen happens to be a great classic rock band. Is that a good enough reason for you, or should I give a generic reason like some teenager who never listened to them would say, like " I really liked the way this shirt looked." Yeah I'm only 24, but my musical tastes expand to time before the 1990's. Anything else?

Nope. I got what I was looking for. :9:

Yeah, did I see you on the cover of the Rolling Stone?

If I was on the cover of Rolling Stone, I didn't know about it:scratch: . Music is a hobby for me, not a profession. Although it would be nice to get paid to play music. Seems like a good time.:hihi:

Joy Division
Ramones
Spiritualized
Social Distortion
DRI
The Smiths
Slowdive
Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds
The Ice Hammers
My Bloody Valentine

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom