Most overrated, over hyped player in draft (2 Viewers)

I guess it’s gotta be Mekhi Becton for me. I’ve seen him graded by some sources as the top tackle, and I just don’t see it. He’s big and athletic but he doesn’t have the feet and quick hips of the other 3 OTs his name is mentioned along with. It’s more the fact that I buy the allure of some of the more notable. I understand Becton’s natural qualities and his upside is tremendous. I just think he’s more work than the guy’s he’s projected around.

100% Denzel Mims. This dude is the stereotypical example of an athlete posing as a football player. The hype he got at the combine in his underwear, DO NOT match the film at all. If youre someone who is compelled and driven by pure athleticism as opposed to actual onfield football ability, then Mims is totally your guy. If youre all about a prospect being a true football player first, then Mims is covid 19 and you should STAY AWAY FROM THIS GUY.

Im Going with Tua.

I don’t think he will be a complete “Bust” but I don’t think he will have a great career. He had a great arm and good mobility but playing on the best team surrounded by 5 & 4 star athletes at every position he rarely had to make the really hard contested throws. Most games I watched he was throwing to guys with 3 or more steps on their defender. I just feel he won’t live up to the hype everyone is putting on him.

Im Going with Tua.

I don’t think he will be a complete “Bust” but I don’t think he will have a great career. He had a great arm and good mobility but playing on the best team surrounded by 5 & 4 star athletes at every position he rarely had to make the really hard contested throws. Most games I watched he was throwing to guys with 3 or more steps on their defender. I just feel he won’t live up to the hype everyone is putting on him.

only reason Tua will fail is if his injury slows him. As far as talent it has nothing to do with being surrounded with top tier talent, Tua has an amazing arm and can make some throws that half the starting QBs in the NFL can’t make.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom