Most prolific offense in NFL history deserves a nickname!!! (1 Viewer)

I was watching a show about the F-100 Super Sabre and this just came to me.

S.A.C.

Saints Air Command

A little photoshop rework of the SAC emblem and you could have something.

Strategic-Air-Command-shield.png

A hand releasing a football instead of the clinched fist. Keep the bolts and ditch the olive branch. Change "Strategic" to "Saints", get some black and gold in there and the tasteful use of the FDL and you'd have something.

And here come the Bandwagoners!! :covri:

Ain't that the truth. 2006 season all the folks that always gave me s@*t were suddenly"Saints Fans". At least they shut up in '07:9:

Saints offense needs to be known as just that-The Saints Offense.

I became a Saints fan after my first trip to the Dome in 1987. That was after 8 years of NO NFL as Air Force serving in England. I wasn't a part of the paper bag brigade- before my time.

Give me your take on this- how about some of you long timers organize it- If we are(hopefully) 11-0, or even 10-1 come Monday Night game against N.E Nov 30th- Bring the bags, bags with BIG SMILEY FACES or something, and everyone put them on right about coin toss time. If that wouldn't pump up the team to blow the Cheaters back to Boston, nothing would. On national television to boot:mwink:

Well, I think the offense could be known as...

"Air Orleans"

And the defense could compliment them with "Divine Interception".

Not another nickname thread ...my vote....the New Orleans Saints offense.

How about "The Electric Co." because we are lighting people up! BTW this electric co. is going green b/c it's powered by a STRONG BREES!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom