Most prolific offense in NFL history deserves a nickname!!! (1 Viewer)

I don't understand why some people have to come on here and bash our fellow Saints fan just because they want to discuss something that you might not care for. If you don't like it THEN DON'T GO IN THAT THREAD. I don't understand why you guys can't get that.

I could post this in more than a few threads today... this is the second time though:
cart-before-horse-2.jpg

Its seems the pundits have kinda already done this by calling us the Madden 10 offense.

even though i personaly think that game has ruined a generation.

I don't understand why some people have to come on here and bash our fellow Saints fan just because they want to discuss something that you might not care for. If you don't like it THEN DON'T GO IN THAT THREAD. I don't understand why you guys can't get that.

Yup. You're gonna get that anywhere though.....this is still a GREAT site, but more and more becoming a popularity contest. If people don't like the thread, just avoid. :)

Oh well. Geaux Saints!

Oh god will the nickname stuff ever stop??? :jpshakehead:
Once again, if you don't like these threads why do you even open them? I mean jesus christ is it that hard to pass on this thread and go read something else??? I just don't get you people. Grow up.

Leave this to Jim Henderson, who in 2006 came up with the appropriately named Oreo Cookie defensive formation during one of the Saints games and it stuck until we got Vilma.

Instant classic!

Once again, if you don't like these threads why do you even open them? I mean jesus christ is it that hard to pass on this thread and go read something else??? I just don't get you people. Grow up.

Because it keeps showing up on the forum time and time again? :shrug:

If you have a problem with someone not liking these silly posts, why respond to them? Is it that hard to pass on this post and go read something else? I just don't get people like you. Grow up. :hihi:

And here come the Bandwagoners!! :covri:

so let me get this straight; in order to be a "true" saints fan, you must have been a Saints Report member for a extended period of time?

please explain your logic if I am wrong?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom