Most ridiculous "Tell us about these guys!!!!" TV questions on the Harbaughs? (1 Viewer)

Irish Saint

SURVIVORBOWL 8 CHAMPION
Reaction score
Hey folks, hope your all looking forward to the Superbowl. As im across the pond & the Superbowl build up is minimal in comparison to the States which seems to be in meltdown i had a query. I imagine that the tv channels are just full to complete BS bursting stats on the Harbaugh brothers right now & the whole thing is probably at sickening levels right now over there. With that in mind what has being the most ridiculous interview you have seen about them or what was the most stupid questions asked to non family members or nearby butchers, bakers, candlestick makers?? You get my drift? Just want to see how loony this might be getting. Lighthearted thread for some shake the head in disbelief fun.Thanks.

Well I for one am living in Japan and get doosh chills every time I hear the term "HarBowl"

Hey folks, hope your all looking forward to the Superbowl. As im across the pond & the Superbowl build up is minimal in comparison to the States which seems to be in meltdown i had a query. I imagine that the tv channels are just full to complete BS bursting stats on the Harbaugh brothers right now & the whole thing is probably at sickening levels right now over there. With that in mind what has being the most ridiculous interview you have seen about them or what was the most stupid questions asked to non family members or nearby butchers, bakers, candlestick makers?? You get my drift? Just want to see how loony this might be getting. Lighthearted thread for some shake the head in disbelief fun.Thanks.

Well, for a national perspective, ESPN radio in LA spends much more time talking about the Lakers than any other sporting rather less football. It's annoying, really. All I hear all day is about how the Lakers are falling apart and yada yada yada. Almost never hear any football news out here and when I do, it's mostly related to the Jets.

To be honest, I haven't paid any attention to the SB, and I live just outside NO.

Yeah i would hate to have overkill with it. Things going to ramp up in the coming days anyway. "And next we speak with the lollipop lady who helped "The Guys" cross the roads to school all those years ago. Were they competitive then? Did one want to cross in front of the other?!!! Wow!!".......

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom