Most underrated player on the saints (1 Viewer)

I Say Stinch Are Faine....I Expected Faine To Play Well If He Stayed Healthy BUt I Had My Doubts About Stinch...But He's Shut Me Up.....

Carney and Karney (or however to spell it). Those two guys have been performing under the radar.

Isn’t it great that they are playing so well as a team that their is not a consensus.

I think I have to throw Brian Young's hat into the ring. Has done an excellent job with Hollis Thomas. It's a wonder no-one on this board could see the need for an NT! Nice to see the Rams are giving up 141.3 yards per game on the ground, 5 yards per carry and 10 rushing TDs given up (joint 3rd highest in NFL) and in the last 3 games have given up an average of 33 points a game. How comes the media still tells us what a good job Haslett and Venturi are doing?!?!?!?!

McKenzie. But, of course, he has Toast Thomas on the other side where all the QB's throw.

Colston All The Way..... Why B/c He's Still Catching Touchdowns In Tampa And Coach Cowher Just Changed Cornerbacks Going With Mc Fadden Instead Of Ike Taylor No Respect .....

Colston 13 Catches 176 Yards 3 Touchdowns And Shut Joey Porter Mouth For Promising A Win. GO SAINTS 7-2 LOOKS GOOD

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom