Most underrated player on the saints (1 Viewer)

I would say that because of the many names listed in this thread that the entire team is underrated. Maybe they are or maybe it shows that winning has less to do with talent and more to do with having the right personnel for the job and the right mindset to get it done. The Patriots perennial contenders whilst losing talent to free agency every year comes to mind.

Players playing like a team, no one person taking credit for wins and every one accepting blame for losses... Wow...

Mickey Loomis. Not a player but ultimately has been a team MVP. In the past I doubted his football I.Q and thought that he was in over his head, but there is no way that you can question his moves this season, beginning with the signing of Sean Payton. I actually wanted Kubiak, guess that's why I'm not a G.M.

Something else that I like about Loomis is that he is always behind the scenes. Unlike many other G.M.s he allows Payton to be the face and voice of the organization. He is quietly getting the job done.

I agree with Stinch. He has been our most consistent O-Lineman this year and he deserves a contract extension. We do not want to lose this gut. He went toe to toe with Julius Peppers and he won.

Scott Shanle would be 2nd to me. He is sooooo good and he gets almost no mention.

I agree with Stinch. He has been our most consistent O-Lineman this year and he deserves a contract extension. We do not want to lose this gut. He went toe to toe with Julius Peppers and he won.

Scott Shanle would be 2nd to me. He is sooooo good and he gets almost no mention.

This is funny. Look at the past seasons of all the bashing Stichcomb has gotten and now we want to resign him and not lose him.

Georgia players are #1! :D

My choice would be Hollis Thomas. Also.... Karney's passion for Saints football is Awesome.

Stinch. He's been dogged for a while, and when given the chance.....he is delivering.

Gotta go with Devery Henderson, and yes I am a LSU fan.

I am a LSU fan but a much bigger Saints fan. Man, Devery has alot of haters. When he comes out and starts dropping the ball like Donte' did, then bash him but he has done nothing this year but blow it Up!!

Agree with the Hollis Thomas voters. First player that came to mind for me.

Faine better than lecharles, Lecharles was a better Guard

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom