Most underrated player on the saints (1 Viewer)

CJL

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
a player thats awesome and never gets any credit or mentioned alot?

Kevin Houser comes to mind quickly. Jahari Evans has been playing lights out and you don't hear much about him even though he is only a rookie. Hollis Thomas can never get enough credit. Scott Shanlee has been our most consistent LB. Charles Grant doesn't get enough love but he is not anywhere near the most underrated. If I had to name one player it would likely be Houser. He is the most accurate lond snapper I have ever seen and he gets good velocity on the ball. Houser is not on the field much but since he has been with the Saints he has had close to a thousand snaps and I can't remember a bad one.

I have to say Hollis Thomas. You don't hear his name a lot but having him plug the middle allows the linebackers to get to the ball. Ask Ray Lewis how important a big DT is to linebackers.

Karney.. I mean alot of people like him but we never hear too much about him or he never gets alot of "LOVE". Bullocks comes to mind on the defense, I think when Harper is back next year this will be a duo to reckon with along with an upgrade at the CB position.

I agree with everybody, but Hollis Thomas deserves a ton of credit for our defense this year. He always locks up a couple of guys in the middle.

You could arguably say anbody not named Brees, McAlister, Bush, Horn or Will Smith. You have to just LOVE this team.

Stinchomb. He's a solid NFL RT at this point and no one predicted that (well not many). And he doesn't get the mention that a Faine, Brown, or even Evans gets.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom