Most underrated player on the saints (1 Viewer)

FAINE....absolutely no drop off whatsoever in the position after lecharles left

Drop off??????? He's has played twice as good as LeCharles at Center......not even close!

Devery is the worst player on the team, he just had one big game. The correct answer to the question is, Scott Fujita.

Jon Stinchcomb. Only trouble he has had was Kampman from the Packers and that was only for a drive and a half. Props to the big fellah.

Devery is the worst player on the team, he just had one big game. The correct answer to the question is, Scott Fujita.

Seriously, what is wrong with you and your Henderson bashing friends? You make your first post ever to trash the guy that played lights out last sunday? Next time just keep your baseless, sweeping judgments to yourself.

Anyway, Hollis Thomas and Evans have quietly been playing key roles in the Saints' success this season. I hope they keep it up.

And I hope Devery runs wild on a couple more opponents so we don't have to hear this kind of nonsense anymore.

Not that he doesnt get mentioned at all....but I dont think that Jeff Faine gets mentioned as much as what he should for what he brings to this offense. That was truly a HUGE draft day move in my opinion.

How about McK, I know he has bad games but I do not think they threw to his side last week. Another notable who is always in position is Bullocks.

Beerman

With the hate he gets you would swear he's the worst player to put on a NFL uniform.

not my personal choice but mr. weatherford is doing a fine job also

In my opinion, this one is easy. Jahri Evans. He isn't getting the hype, but he is having a Pro Bowl calibur season.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom