Motel 6 mocks our Superdome (1 Viewer)

ironhead

All-Pro
Reaction score
While I really don't need another reason to avoid staying at a Motel 6, they just gave me one. I was listening to the radio when a Motel 6 commercial came on. At the end of it, they gave their usual tag line "We'll leave the lights on", but then they added "unlike a certain stadium we could name"

(I'm assuming they are talking about the Superdome, and not the 49ers stadium, and the new Giant's stadium)

While I really don't need another reason to avoid staying at a Motel 6, they just gave me one. I was listening to the radio when a Motel 6 commercial came on. At the end of it, they gave their usual tag line "We'll leave the lights on", but then they added "unlike a certain stadium we could name"

(I'm assuming they are talking about the Superdome, and not the 49ers stadium, and the new Giant's stadium)

I heard that same commercial on the radio this morning and I couldn't find a link to it on the internet.
Way to upset a part of your clientele,Motel 6!!!

Were they advertising their affordable hourly rates as well?

I mean who still stays at a Motel 6?

I was out of town a few weeks ago and on the job site until after 9pm. Had to be back out there at 5am and couldn't find a room. Had three choices left. Drive 45 minutes to a hotel room, stay at a motel 6 or sleep in my car. Luckily I found a room but had I not was just going to crash in the car. Would rather sleep on the ground in the swamp than stay at a motel 6.

My last motel 6 experience was very poor at best but I did find the humor in the commercial.

Motel 6 is toward the bottom of my list. I last stayed in one because it was all I could find due to a storm.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom