Motorola phones (1 Viewer)

BELOWSEALEVEL

Almost Heaven :o)
Reaction score
I've always used Samsung phones.
Just wondering if anyone uses
Motorola and what's your overall grade for them?
Thanks yall :)

My last two phones have been Pixels, but previous to that Motorola. I liked them a lot. Their version of Android was pretty pure and their phones had some pretty useful gestures that miss with my current phones.

Granted, I only used the flagship Motorola phones, so the build quality was good and battery life was great. The non-flagship Motorola phones are terribly under-powered.

Specifically what Moto phone are you looking at?

I'm looking at all of them.
I'm a samsung Note kinda fan.
Also looking at the LG stylo 5.
It has a 6.2 inch screen in 1080.
Also runs android 9 pie.
I'm in no hurry, I usually take my time
with electronic purchases.

The new RAZR looks amazing.
Not spending 1000-1200 for it tho.
It's the new foldable flip android.

I used samsung till last year and I got a moto z2 (i think) I like it.

We had Droid turbo phones before our current pixels. I will never own another Motorola phone. Out of the 4 we had 3 stopped charging. Wasn't only the droids either...several Motorola models had same issue. I haven't looked in quite awhile but last I heard people were still having problems with them. Do some reading before you buy one....I'm done with them. We now have pixel 2's and my daughter has a pixel 3 and all love them....best phone I've ever had. Depends on what you look for in a phone I guess. I miss some features of the Droid but not enough to end up with a phone that won't charge.

My last two phones have been Pixels, but previous to that Motorola. I liked them a lot. Their version of Android was pretty pure and their phones had some pretty useful gestures that miss with my current phones.

Granted, I only used the flagship Motorola phones, so the build quality was good and battery life was great. The non-flagship Motorola phones are terribly under-powered.

BTW, I am currently running a Pixel 3a XL. My second choice if I were buying would be the OnePlus 7 Pro. Software is important to me and I prefer vanilla AOSP. Motorola came pretty close to that, too.

Everything else has issues that make them no go for me. You just can't beat getting the new versions of AOSP the day Google releases them without another manufacturers bloatware. Plus, Pixels are running the best cameras, integrate seamlessly with Nest products, etc. I also refuse to spend $1000 on a disposable electronic device.

Same here. We were a Motorola house for price and pureish Android. We migrated to pixel for the same reasons. I currently have been rocking a pixel 2 and am debating whether I should wait another year to replace it.

I went with a unlocked pixel 2xl off eBay for $160.00.
So far so good. Updated to Android 10 and running smooth.
Thanks for all the input

my last 3 phones have been Motorola.
they have been Moto G series. bought them all direct from Motorola, less than $300 each. I will never buy another over priced phone from ATT or Verizon again.
I have the Moto G7 right now. can't give 1 negative about it, but then again, I'm not impressed with other phones "great features" that people never really use..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom