Move Corey White to Strong Safety (1 Viewer)

When's the let's move Vilma to safety thread coming? These guys have positions that they play for a reason.

I'll prefer jimmy graham at safety the guy can catch which is only thing we saints fans want out of safety right? RIGHT?? No?

I don't have time for this.

cm-23450-7509d6b0cd8001.gif

Didnt Corey White come out of college as a safety anyway?

Either way. I'm neutral on the idea.

Ya, he played both, but was more of a S. He's like a Bizarro Malcolm Jenkins, who's a S playing CB. You never know with the new D staff in the building. He actually reminds me of Tyvon Branch from the Raiders. Might not be a bad idea switching him to his more natural position.

Ya, he played both, but was more of a S. He's like a Bizarro Malcolm Jenkins, who's a S playing CB. You never know with the new D staff in the building. He actually reminds me of Tyvon Branch from the Raiders. Might not be a bad idea switching him to his more natural position.

Lol, Bizarro is perfect MJ. Plays safety like a corner and plays cornet like a safety.

Sent from phone via Tapatalk

White was a CB in college and IIRC he was a QB, We and CB in high school

The SS confusion is that a lot of websites predicted he would be moved to SS based on his skill set.

Posted from Saintsreport.com App for Android

I think White is going to be alright. I saw about a half dozen splash plays from him in both pass coverage and run support that I don't ordinarily see in rookie DB's let alone a 5th rounder out of Samford. I'm sure his head was swimming for most of his playing time, but he appeared to be catching on especially in that game against Atlanta in the Dome. He looked mighty impressive for a rookie!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom