Move! Dem! Chains! (1 Viewer)

St. Geezy

⚜️
Reaction score
Lamest dome fad ever?

Even opposing team fans make fun of it. Who on Earth could have possibly thought this was cool?

Can I like this post 100 times? That chant is embarrassing.

This? Or Roming?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Yf2vq-yGgdE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

And I hate the fan impact play, most of the time the fans didn't do anything to impact the play. And the first down brought to us by Whitney Bank. Maybe Whitney needs to invest more money for more first downs to help the Saints out!

Kudos for this thread! Opposing fans find it hilarious and I find it annoying. They are constantly joking about it and saying things wow you all are proud of those first downs and so on and so on. It's not used in a key moment of the game it's used at every dat blasted first down.

Fan impact plays the same, every 3rd down stop or turnover is a "Fan Impact Play!!!!" Really, C'mon stop with the non sense. KV can blow a fart, the air from his butt blow the ball for a non reception and that would result in a Fan Impact Play. I look over to my son now on every third down play and tell him if we stop them, it's because of us for a fan impact play.

It's clearly ad space that was sold to Whitney Bank. They've been pushing it down our throats for 2 years. It's finally starting to catch on, but in a sarcastic way because of how ridiculous it is. Earlier in the season, we were all joking that the marketing guy for Whitney was trying to get his money back because he was promised at least an 80% participation rate in the phrase and we were clearly missing the mark.

It's clearly ad space that was sold to Whitney Bank. They've been pushing it down our throats for 2 years. It's finally starting to catch on, but in a sarcastic way because of how ridiculous it is. Earlier in the season, we were all joking that the marketing guy for Whitney was trying to get his money back because he was promised at least an 80% participation rate in the phrase and we were clearly missing the mark.

Whitney can still sponsor the first down (if there must be a sponsor for every element of the game...sigh) without the chant. That's how it was for a few years. Don't know why they felt the need to add the chant.

We were at the game last week and I became annoyed by it the second time it came up. It got to a point that my wife would look at me after a first down and I would shake my head and say "I'm not saying it. I refuse to say it."

Lamest dome fad ever?

Even opposing team fans make fun of it. Who on Earth could have possibly thought this was cool?
The Baltimore Ravens fans chant "Move them sticks, move them sticks, move them sticks" while motioning the refs first down signal, on EVERY first down. I first heard the chant at Maryland almost 30 years ago. When the whole crowd does it, it's kind of cool.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom