Move on and stop whining. Saints cost themselves the game. Who Dat Nation is better than this. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you always show up after a big loss or something like this to call out everyone who doesn't think or feel the same way as you? It's not like this is the first time you've done this. It's a trend with you after losses in general. Your opinion as to how anyone else should think or feel is typically the complete opposite of the rest of the fans but you claim to think you know what the WHODAT Nation should do, think or feel.

Seriously, YOUR OPINION is no more valid than any of ours, and ours seems to be the majority. Have fun bashing your fellow Saints fans since that seems to be your thing.

Profanity/inappropriate language/remarks
I'll like the topic. I am still not happy with how everything went down, but it's impossible to listen to the radio nowadays. The negative posts are the same thing over and over.
I'm totally sick of hearing about nothing but this every time I turn on WWL as well, but I can still be upset with the way things went down, were avoided completely instead of addressing them and then Goodell lying about everything at his press conference on Tuesday. If he wouldn't have coordinated that sham of a presser and told blatant, proven lies, people would be much more on their way to letting this go once the Super Bowl has passed. I hadn't even felt angry until Goodell came out and lied to us and also claimed that the two teams representing the conferences are the prefect conclusion to the 2018 season, knowing good and [mod edit profanity seek a higher level :nono:] well that the Rams are only there because his part time officials put them there by orchestrating the no calls throughout the entire game and even calling the game's only offensive holding penalty on a combined 87 drop backs on Armstead when we'd just run for a first down in the fourth quarter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not to mention the fact that the OP is nothing but a bunch of whining about other people supposedly whining.

100% agree.

If Michael Thomas doesn’t push his defender to the ground trying to get a flag, then the pick never happens in OT. He literally pushed the guy down in the perfect spot where the ball lands right in his chest.

Saints had their chance in OT and that’s what upsets me the most.

If you been a Saints fan long enough you would know why we're so bitter, chances like this dont come around often

And, Saints didnt put themselves in a position where 1 wrong call could determine the game...THEY PUT THEMSELVES IN POSITION TO WIN, AND IT WAS STOLEN FROM THEM BY CORRUPTION.

I'll whine is long as I want, just like I still whine about the Ricky William's trade, john carney's missed extra point, and bounty gate. We should be making our 3rd SB appearance, cant get that back.

If your embarrassed, go pull for someone else, bc Mike Thomas still complaining, Coach is still complaining, Cam Jordan wore the shirt, and Drew said all the right things to the camera, but better believe hes still ticked off too...so go be embarrassed for some other team

Oh whoopdy fricken doo, you gotta a little cash and can travel to see the Saints....I'm impressed

OP, I gave you a good rating primarily because you are a GREAT FAN, and also because in the long run we will all have to find a way to eventually get over/past the loss. And for the most part it will help each and every person who is grieving the call and the loss to get it out of their system as quickly as possible because nothing is going to change and no one is going to care about how we feel concerning what happened in the NFCCG.

I am the kind of fan who realizes that every game has scenarios throughout the 60 minutes that has an effect on the outcome of the game. If the call that everyone is crushed about happened on the Saints first drive of the game, it would be getting a lot less air time and discussion by everyone.

But I do not think it is a good idea to tell the disgruntled folks just days away from the 'big game' on Sunday how they should be acting about a call that would most certainly have put our beloved Saints in the SuperBowl. Just like the timing of the interference on that now infamous third down play...

... it means everything!

crystal-ball-1024x504.jpg
I see the Locker Room in this threads future. Hung right along with stinky gym clothes and dirty jock straps. Right where it belongs.

I was there. I saw the whole thing go down. I booed the refs at the top of my voice, and sat crushed and stunned after the loss.

I pouted for a couple of hours, then I moved on. Only thing is, all my Saints friends can't seem to let go. I roll my eyes at the talk of meaningless boycotts of the SuperBowl. I try to tune out all the whining, but it just seems to permeate through all my Saints brethren. Shirts, billboards, and whining in every direction. I think we have a lot of sore losers, and that needs to stop.

My friends, God did not create perfect people. For whatever reason, the ref made a mistake/fraud. There are 2 very critical things we have to all understand. First, the Saints put themselves in a position where one wrong call could change the outcome. Second, we had a favorable chance to win in OT (1st & 10, on NO 40) before Mark Ingram ran backwards for 6 yards and Drew threw an interception. FACE THE FACTS: The on-field performance was the biggest factor in the Saints loss.

Imagine if the Saints won in OT. There would be hardly any whining about the referee's decision; everyone would be talking about the big game ahead. I believe that most Saints fans are COMPLAINING about the call ONLY BECAUSE THE SAINTS LOST. That seems like bad sportsmanship to me. WOULD YOU BE BOYCOTTING THE SB IF THE SAINTS HAD WON IN OT?

I drove 550 miles each way to go to the game (and did that for the Philly game too). I missed work, and my kids missed school. We put a lot of time and money into this season, and we accepted the fact that the Saints lost this game. Now, all I hear is people trying to outdo each other's whining about a call, and it's a damn embarrassment. SUCK IT UP BUTTERCUPS.

The Saints made a lot of progress last year, from the week 1 loss to the NFCCG. However, they failed to seize the opportunity while the window was open. We may only get one more year of opportunity, so we, as the WHO DAT NATION, need to focus on the prize ahead. We need to keep our coaches. We need to fix our deficiencies at TE, WR, and OLine. We need to rally this team again, because it will be even harder next year. I hoe you will join me in moving on from this, and looking forward to a exciting season ahead. Face it, it could be much worse - look at the Falcons and their pathetic fans.

By your post I see you have kids. Tell them what to do if you like, but leave me out of your directives please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom