Move on and stop whining. Saints cost themselves the game. Who Dat Nation is better than this. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flame away. . . it makes no difference how you view my opinion. I know I cannot change the victim mentality.

We bleed black and gold, drive to training camp, buy all the gear, and spend a small fortune to attend games. I've earned my right to my opinion on this matter.

The Saints drove down the field after controlling the entire game. SP went full agressive to win the game. The rams panicked and NRC was flagged for an obvious PI. Saints milk the clock, kick the FG, and the Rams don’t have enough time. Phenomenal win against a very good Rams team with an explosive offense that we limited to 20pts.

Unfortunately, the Saints executed PERFECTLY and the REFS decided the outcome of the game. YOU ARE WRONG. There is a reason for this uproar and transcends beyond saints fans.

This.

See, football is only football because it has a set of rules. When the refs themselves choose not to enforce those rules, we no longer have a football game, we have organized fraud. The Saints couldn't cost themselves a football game that wasn't actually happening.

Flame away. . . it makes no difference how you view my opinion. I know I cannot change the victim mentality.

We bleed black and gold, drive to training camp, buy all the gear, and spend a small fortune to attend games. I've earned my right to my opinion on this matter.
"I've earned my right to my opinion"

And so have we

Like everyone else hasn't earned the right to still be P'Oed off about it. We get it OP, you're THE super fan and we're all just whiners who don't know how to handle ourselves after having a super bowl berth stolen from us and shoved down our throat every day since.

Got it.

:fou:

I've never understood why a person would feel the need to make a post like this. I cringe whenever I see one of these "Face the Facts" posts. These self righteous, condescending posts are awful but at a time like this it's even worse.

In general it's best to avoid making these types of posts. Nothing good is going to happen. People don't like to be patronized. It's best to avoid acting like you're the only person who "gets it" and everyone else doesn't.

I came back to SR bc I couldnt get away from the Saints hate on IG and other outlets. Felt good to see people with the same opinion as me. SR is my getaway......ruined by this friggin guy...thanks guy

Whats the point of this thread? You're not going to badger anyone into getting over this any quicker.

It makes no difference how you view my opinion.
You're absolutely right. And that is a two-way street. But clearly, you don't value others opinions as much as your own. You have earned your right to your opinion on this matter. But so has everyone else. Get off your soap box or go somewhere else to share it.

The Saints, for the most part, played by the rules of the game. The Rams - with the PIs, helmet-to-helmets, and facemask in OT - did not. How are you going to lay this at the feet of the Saints for not doing enough? Should they have played dirty too? Most of us aren’t angry we lost - we are angry as to why we lost and whether this means the game’s rules are written on toilet paper.

The Rams did not win that game. It was given to them. That said, Wade Phillips won that game for the Rams just as he did the recent Denver SB. Being a great defensive coordinator is not only all about Xs and Os and players motivation, it is knowing what a DC believes they can get away with in playoff games.

Right from the start of the Denver SB win, Wade challenged the officials to call roughing the QB and they literally mugged Cam Newton. He bet the game plan and the game that the officials were not going to call close calls in that game. His DBs were also very physical with the WRs. Again, Wade bet he could get a huge advantage by playing to what he believed the refs would allow.

Roll forward to Jan 2019. Wade Phillips deploys the exact same physical, aggressive play of his defense in the NFCCG. And guess what, Old Wade from right again. Wade is a savvy elite DC who knows how to win by using multiple ploys.

Edit: And OP, if you call any group of humans whiners while they are in the midst of grieving, which many of us Who Dats are including me, is just asking to be attacked

I am a big DA fan, big DA fan, but I wonder why he didn't let his DBs play rough after the 1st quarter seeing what Wade was getting away with.

OK. We get it. You're a self-righteous, better-than-thou, arrogant, attention seeker. You got what you wanted.

But you haven't earned the right to tell others how to think and feel. You never will no matter how much money you spend.

I find it very telling that you mention in both posts how much you financially invest in the Saints as if that's the most important thing to you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom