Move over Amy from Amy's Baking Company, theres a new crazy chick in town (1 Viewer)

What is it with chicks who take pictures of themselves with the duck face? I swear i am starting to think that is a sign they are crazy.

That is truly horrible. I've been on the end of some customer rants, but nothing that was that unnecessary and gratuitous. I imagine when she finds herself arrested one day the payback will be epic, hopefully.

So to prove her point about messed up Dunkin is she records herself launching profanity bombs and racial comments and post it to facebook. I seriously cant see what could go wrong with this.

shocker alert she deleted her facebook

Young 'uns today. So many idiots like this think life is about posting **** on Facebook. And have no idea how to interact with real people.

Reminds me of this commercial.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/TUGmcb3mhLM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I'd have told her to go get ****ed! No receipt, no order.

I don't want to watch it because I'll get ticked off.. Lol, I want to try and stay in a good mood today.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/q9TozGne9Hg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Looks like the internet has gotten her. Her Facebook's been deleted. Her Instagram has been deleted. Last post on her twitter was from months ago. Her Youtube channel was still going as of last night. The comments there are gold. I can't believe she actually thought this was going to go well for her. Has our country fallen this far?

Looks like the internet has gotten her. Her Facebook's been deleted. Her Instagram has been deleted. Last post on her twitter was from months ago. Her Youtube channel was still going as of last night. The comments there are gold. I can't believe she actually thought this was going to go well for her. Has our country fallen this far?
This far? lol This is just icing on the cake!

What is it with Florida?

I moved to south FL about 15 years ago. Since then, I've been introduced to a whole new breed of crazy. You figure growing up in New Orleans, I wouldn't be surprised by peoples' behavior. But FL is different. I think it has something to do with the population of mixed cultures that has moved here from so many other places - NY, Canada, Eur, and especially South American in south FL.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom