Move over Amy from Amy's Baking Company, theres a new crazy chick in town (1 Viewer)

I moved to south FL about 15 years ago. Since then, I've been introduced to a whole new breed of crazy. You figure growing up in New Orleans, I wouldn't be surprised by peoples' behavior. But FL is different. I think it has something to do with the population of mixed cultures that has moved here from so many other places - NY, Canada, Eur, and especially South American in south FL.

Completely agree. Came here in 94. Thought nothing could compare to NO, but I was wrong.

I moved to south FL about 15 years ago. Since then, I've been introduced to a whole new breed of crazy. You figure growing up in New Orleans, I wouldn't be surprised by peoples' behavior. But FL is different. I think it has something to do with the population of mixed cultures that has moved here from so many other places - NY, Canada, Eur, and especially South American in south FL.

i lived in pompano/ft lauderdale for a few years and there is plenty of crazy to be had there.

The downside of Social media.

I don't see how she has a right to post a video of anyone other than herself without consent of the other party.

So turned on by this chick right now.

If by "turned on" you mean that you feel like taking a 2x4 to her head to end her miserable existence, then yeah, I'm right there with you.

Completely agree. Came here in 94. Thought nothing could compare to NO, but I was wrong.

ah, palm beach, yea you know what im talking about

I only lived there for a little bit, but I've lived from West Palm to Coral Springs and everywhere in between. Right now, I live in Boca, which has to be one of the worst. But I have to say, I lived just a town over in Deerfield for about 5 years, and the people there were great. A laid back earthy beach town.

"I aint even going to eat it, I don't care if they spit in it....I am going to give it to my boyfriend." <---- That is true love right there. :hearthrob:

The boyfriend (now fiance) has been arrested for Grand Theft Auto.

Dunkin' Donuts to Honor Employee Who Endured Racist Customer's Abuse

We commend the franchisee's crew member for handling this difficult situation with grace and patience. We believe this is a powerful example of great customer service and the respect our crew members have for our guests. The franchise owner of the restaurant has reached out to the crew member privately to express and demonstrate his personal appreciation.

Additionally, Dunkin' Brands' leadership has reached out to the two crew members featured in the video. Both have been invited to an internal company event in Boca Raton later this month for further recognition.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom