Move over JetPack Guy . . . here comes the electric wingsuit (1 Viewer)

superchuck500

tiny changes
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
No telling what kind of technology is out there now for this type of thing that we don’t know anything about. Well over a decade ago, before these type of suits were public, I was working in Huntsville. Visited a nice downtown bar every evening after work and got to talking to a regular a few times. He was a test pilot for NASA, ex special forces, and the more he drank the more he talked.

He started out just talking about how everything we see on the news is complete BS. Basically that every official story about engagements overseas are 99% false. That everyone who has been in the mix can read between the lines and figure out what the truth really is.

Then he talked about weapons we didn’t know about. One was a laser. He said I could walk out of the bar and they could light my cigarette for me. I eventually asked him what kind of testing he did for NASA. He basically said they had this special suit he was testing. He could be dropped out of an airplane at 30,000 feet and fly nearly half way across the continental U.S. It was undetectable by radar and was nearly 100% invisible. I assume it just reflected like a mirror to camouflage itself. I asked what the purpose of these would be, and he simply said if we need a man on the ground somewhere, he could basically drop from hundreds and hundreds of miles away and just show up with a change of clothes and blend in undetected.

It was a few years later I started seeing people jumping off of mountains with these suits and flying crazy distances. I know most of this stuff isn’t surprising or shocking now, but 15 years ago I shared the story with people and I don’t think one person believed it. Pretty much everything he talked about is completely believable now.

If these type of suits and technology are being made to the public now, i can’t imagine what we don’t know about.

No telling what kind of technology is out there now for this type of thing that we don’t know anything about. Well over a decade ago, before these type of suits were public, I was working in Huntsville. Visited a nice downtown bar every evening after work and got to talking to a regular a few times. He was a test pilot for NASA, ex special forces, and the more he drank the more he talked.

He started out just talking about how everything we see on the news is complete BS. Basically that every official story about engagements overseas are 99% false. That everyone who has been in the mix can read between the lines and figure out what the truth really is.

Then he talked about weapons we didn’t know about. One was a laser. He said I could walk out of the bar and they could light my cigarette for me. I eventually asked him what kind of testing he did for NASA. He basically said they had this special suit he was testing. He could be dropped out of an airplane at 30,000 feet and fly nearly half way across the continental U.S. It was undetectable by radar and was nearly 100% invisible. I assume it just reflected like a mirror to camouflage itself. I asked what the purpose of these would be, and he simply said if we need a man on the ground somewhere, he could basically drop from hundreds and hundreds of miles away and just show up with a change of clothes and blend in undetected.

It was a few years later I started seeing people jumping off of mountains with these suits and flying crazy distances. I know most of this stuff isn’t surprising or shocking now, but 15 years ago I shared the story with people and I don’t think one person believed it. Pretty much everything he talked about is completely believable now.

No, nothing that guy talked about is remotely believable. There is no suit that allows you to fly halfway across the continental U.S. That literally is physically impossible for reasons too numerous to count.

No, nothing that guy talked about is remotely believable. There is no suit that allows you to fly halfway across the continental U.S. That literally is physically impossible for reasons too numerous to count.
Oh. Well now I know.

Or is it?

If I remember correctly, the guy said they could go a few hundred miles from 30,000 feet. They hadn’t done the “halfway across the US yet, but believed it was doable and what they were building too”. He said the minor amount of drop per mile travelled was mind blowing and they had some kind of wristwatch that they would check every so often to inform them if they needed to start descending more or less to hit their landing zone.

I personally believe they are going a lot further up than that at this point. Probably close to double that where there is even less gravity.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom