Move over Nike', Converse comin' through. (2 Viewers)

Yes. I had a pair of these, and I pumped the hell out of them... go9dzc67z991ewnfxx0n.jpgqunlv8y1e9o3l3ty4czh.jpgrfwkby6isrpyzjgnmaxq.jpgsyzxiclhwzo0wggpfqlx.jpg

And then everyone had a pair of these lol....d35af8a7a9ce9a15bc103ab46ed09d40.jpg

Last edited:
Your right... I know it is.. Plain as day... Going for a different market and trying to grab that specific corner of it. Just couldn't quite make a light hearted joke about it.
Your welcome to try.

Welcome to try what?

I wish that all the damned shoes would quit taking political stances. Cause I am getting confused on what I should wear anymore..

Good advice is to wear what shoes you like and feel comfortable.

But social and cultural activism in athletic shoe marketing isn’t new. Here’s a piece about that topic from 2016, well before Nike’s Kaepernick campaign.

Sneakers Have Always Been Political Shoes
Since its invention in the 19th century, the footwear has been about much more than athletics—conveying ideas about national identity, class, race, and other forms of social meaning.

Article at https://amp.theatlantic.com/amp/article/511628/

I wish that all the damned shoes would quit taking political stances. Cause I am getting confused on what I should wear anymore.. Where do you stand work boots?

Converse LGBTQ Shoe Ad

5cd20b3242a73.image.jpg

Maybe there are strip club sneakers?

Best move is to stop pretending that political stances mean a damn thing coming from a shoe company.

They done got to Bud Light, too.

Looking forward to seeing videos of idiots destroying their Budweiser hats and styrofoam ice chests

Is it bad that I'm more shocked that they had that many white people in converse. Is that the demographic now?

I thought that's the way it's always been
?‍♂️

In my experience, it's always been the indie and skate kids wearing them

I thought they preferred Vans.

Vans too. Around here the Vans and Converse overlap is close to 100%. I don't know how it is for teenagers these days, but when I was coming up Vans were more fashion and most people actually skated in something else (usually Etnies or DC).

Where do you stand on work boots?
[/QUOTE]

Union made in Wisconsin. They're as good, or better than the bigger names. I used to buy Wolverines but it became difficult to get their American made boots. They shipped a lot of their production to China.

None of my local boot stores carry American made boots. I have them order what I want.

Colonel Tom Parker, Elvis' manager, would sell "I Hate Elvis" buttons and t-shirts in cities where Elvis was about to play a show. The only real motivation is getting as much of the public's money as you can.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom