Move over Nike', Converse comin' through. (1 Viewer)

Anyone who thinks this is anything other than marketing, advertising, and a cash grab is fooling themselves.

tenor.gif

the vaporwave aesthetic is real....

hmLjVmR.png

wake me up when Oshmans re-opens and they are fully stocked with Pony high tops.

I was all kinds of triggered and ready to write my Congressman but then I remembered that I am not biased against any of those people and think it is ok to advertise towards people who aren't white and heterosexual

Gotta grab that 11 year old Drag queen market before someone else does. Aim High Converse, Aim High...

Kinda shocked I didn't make this quip earlier, but...

Advertising targeting a demographic isn't political.

It is smart marketing.

It is a cloth shoe a bolt a rainbow cloth costs nothing. Couple adds where you normally don't advertise and bingo more customers.

I know it is horrible to make people feel excepted for who they are and get more customers.

So I guess you could have a problem with maga people wearing the stars and stripes ones?

On to Chuck's you can custom order them how ever you want. It is pretty sweet.

I have to say they are pretty much the perfect shoe for bumming around cutting the grass or anything.

I have always owned at least one pair my entire life.

Got my first pair from shoe town. Remember that place? They were in jazz colors and came with free jazz tickets!

Been hooked ever since.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom