[Moved] ***Official Super Bowl LIII (53) Game Thread*** (1 Viewer)

Zuerlein's last 2 FGs have been 57 yards and now 53 yards.

That is why Drew Brees is GOAT. Edelman is MVP so far of the game... Brady can have his 6 Team Rings.... Drew is GOAT

"If there's any justice", there has to be a blatant No Call PI that changes the game if it had been called.

[Have to LOL - announcer on the DB grabbing the shirt: "Well, they call that EVERY TIME." Yeah, like they called the PI and H2H against TLL. smh]

McVay calls Zuerlein "Legatron". Plagiarizing bang bang jerk.

"If there's any justice", there has to be a blatant No Call PI that changes the game if it had been called.

[Have to LOL - announcer on the DB grabbing the shirt: "Well, they call that EVERY TIME." Yeah, like they called the PI and H2H against TLL. smh]
Yeah, I choked. Can't say that about ANYTHING.

Can there be a 3-3 tie in the Super Bowl?
Ot at 3-3.

Somebody has to win it. So all FG and some fluke play or bad call as a difference is something I would take.

The football gods give Roger a snooze fest sloppy game.

How much do the tickets cost?

You know the superbowl is pathetic when a kicker will most likely will get the mvp what a joke!

Lowest rated Super Bowl ever...saints would have 27 points by now

I just realized, I don't want the Patriots to win; but more than that, I DO want the rams to lose.

We deserved to win the NFCCG but neither of these teams desere to win the Super Bowl ... but one of them will.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom