[Moved] Y’all .... it’s time. (1 Viewer)

guti

Practice Squad
Reaction score
It’s time to move on..... not time to stop hurting or stop b wording about the nfl and Goodell. It’s time to move on and focus the same kind of passion we dedicated THIS team to next season. Most threads on here are obsesive over something that happened and we cannot change. Y’all, it’s over.. time to move on. Not from our faith and resolve for this team but into the next year(s) and challenge(s) that arise.

Next years motto: BRING IT!

rickyjones

I’ve always believed.
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I’m Not ready yet. I am 41 years old and was deprived of something that has only happened once in my lifetime because of negligence. I have not slept properly since that night and am 100% boycotting the game Sunday.

I ordered 2 Goodell clown shirts and am hoping that once they come in I can consider moving on. But I have also cancelled my Sirious Radio and Sunday ticket package as they were both nfl revenue streams.

literature

All-Pro
Reaction score
Every time I see a post like this I check the join date and wonder if it’s a fake NFL PR account. Know we must have a few...

bouxdag

Veteran
Reaction score
When is time?
Whenever the heck people choose it to be on an individual basis.

It hasn’t even been two weeks.

It’s way farther than that until the NFL draft and even farther until next season.

You don’t have to post here. You don’t have to read other posts about the call.

And if you want you’re welcome to scout potential players the Saints should draft and contribute to those threads or start one.

But this weird control freak thing people want to do and decide when it’s time for others to move on is asinine.

OP
OP

guti

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Whenever the heck people choose it to be on an individual basis.

It hasn’t even been two weeks.

It’s way farther than that until the NFL draft and even farther until next season.

You don’t have to post here. You don’t have to read other posts about the call.

And if you want you’re welcome to scout potential players the Saints should draft and contribute to those threads or start one.

But this weird control freak thing people want to do and decide when it’s time for others to move on is asinine.
Fair enough

Scorpius the Allfather

Dream Theater fanatic!
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Moving on is different from getting over it. I can move on but I will NEVER get over it. Next years motto is Scorched Earth, or at least mine. I know I was the first to say it on here.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Saints RSS News Feeds 0

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Saints Headlines (Official Site)

Top Bottom