[Moved] Y’all .... it’s time. (1 Viewer)

guti

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Sticky Post
It’s time to move on..... not time to stop hurting or stop b wording about the nfl and Goodell. It’s time to move on and focus the same kind of passion we dedicated THIS team to next season. Most threads on here are obsesive over something that happened and we cannot change. Y’all, it’s over.. time to move on. Not from our faith and resolve for this team but into the next year(s) and challenge(s) that arise.

Next years motto: BRING IT!

Nola20094EVA

Reaction score
It’s time to move on..... not time to stop hurting or stop b wording about the nfl and Goodell. It’s time to move on and focus the same kind of passion we dedicated THIS team to next season. Most threads on here are obsesive over something that happened and we cannot change. Y’all, it’s over.. time to move on. Not from our faith and resolve for this team but into the next year(s) and challenge(s) that arise.

Way too damn early for this. I’ll move on when we are back in the nfc ship and it’s the 4th quarter with a chance to win and even then I’ll be worried we get screwed over in some shape way or form

kizzy821

#1 BandWagon Fan
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
As if "moving on" and fantasizing about some ideal future event is more healthy than discussing what actually happened 12 days ago.

If we can't change what happened in the past, why do you think we can change what happens in the future?

I really hope you answer that question for me.

boutte

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
He's right. The horse's body may still warm it's just as dead and beating it isn't accomplishing anything.

Is it?

boutte

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Although I do agree that the OP looks suspicious. Joined in 2008 and has four posts.

OP
OP

guti

Practice Squad
Reaction score
As if "moving on" and fantasizing about some ideal future event is more healthy than discussing what actually happened 12 days ago.

If we can't change what happened in the past, why do you think we can change what happens in the future?

I really hope you answer that question for me.
Huh? Seriously..... nice philosophical “idea” and all but um let me try ..... yesterday I stepped in a hole( past),
Today I filled the hole with dirt(present) tomorrow I won’t step in the hole (future). I changed the future.

BBarnes6182

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score

How is a newbie going to create an account and tell the vets it’s time to move on? What job do you work for the NFL?

Reaction score
Huh? Seriously..... nice philosophical “idea” and all but um let me try ..... yesterday I stepped in a hole( past),
Today I filled the hole with dirt(present) tomorrow I won’t step in the hole (future). I changed the future.
LoL the hole is still there tho. Rain could make the new dirt sink. And u may have to walk in that direction again for something

kizzy821

#1 BandWagon Fan
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
But how is what we talk about on here going to change what happens with the Saints next season? How is filling your hole with dirt going to stop the Saints from stepping into their own holes? The words we type out on here don't control the team. So talk about the past. Talk about the future. It doesn't matter. That's a fact. Facts aren't philosophical ideas.

St.Fury

Staff member
Administrator
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Stop telling people when they should be ready to move on! If you're ready, great! More power to you. We all heal at different rates. And the SB is still over 24 hours away.

saints4eva

We are the Who Dat Nation-we will always persevere
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Closing thread

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
UncleTrvlingJim Political Discussion Board 72