Article Movie about New Orleans Saints standout Michael Lewis is in the works (1 Viewer)

At one point there was to be a biography (autobiography? Not sure) about the life of Michael Lewis. I anxiously awaited its publication, but was not to be.

Really, really looking forward to this movie. I sincerely hope that it is actually made and not just speculative on the part of whatever production company hired DuBos to write it. If this movie is actualized, I'll not only watch it, but own it.

I'm aboard with Mackie being the choice.

He would be able to capture the heart, soul, and passion of being a Saints fan turned player.

Only 2 to 3 inches taller. It's doable. People suspended believe for a 6'2" Wolverine.

I'm aboard with Mackie being the choice.

He would be able to capture the heart, soul, and passion of being a Saints fan turned player.

Only 2 to 3 inches taller. It's doable. People suspended believe for a 6'2" Wolverine.

I like that the most unbelievable thing about a fictional mutant character with retractable claws is that the actor who portrayed him is 6’2.

I would be so excited to see this...like opening night wait in line excited.

I d

I don’t know why you’re criticizing. They are making a movie.
If anything, Invincible’s success and legacy is probably a factor in greenlighting the movie.

Exactly....
Because it should've been the success of Michael Lewis's movie that greenlighted Invincible.

Beerman was still playing when Invicible came out....I really can't understand how someone could not like that movie....I will always be glad they made it....Just like I will always be glad they are thinking about making a movie about Beerman....Both are great stories....

Exactly....

Beerman was still playing when Invicible came out....I really can't understand how someone could not like that movie....I will always be glad they made it....Just like I will always be glad they are thinking about making a movie about Beerman....Both are great stories....
The success of Blindside is another one that contributed to this being made I think.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom