Movie: "There Will Be Blood" (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Has anyone heard any reviews about this movie? Quite honestly, it's trailers look rather dumb and boaring if you ask me; but the other day on the radio one of the dj's said he saw it and it's one of the best movies he's seen yet...... He even says it's kinda creepy..... None of the trailers I've seen even gives a hint as to it being creepy / scary.....

Anybody have any info about it or an opinion?

I haven't seen it but it's an Oscar contender and has been widely praised. I barely ever get to go to the movie having 4 kids and all so it will end up in my Blockbuster Online queue. Due to bootlegs the time from theater to video is now ridiculously short.

I've seen it. Daniel Day Lewis is excellent in it. The movie, as a whole, I would rate as average. It's not terrible, it's not great. Ending is weird. If they had stuck to making a movie about a guy trying to make his fortune as a 19th century oil man and focused on that - it would have been a lot better, but they had to go and try to make it about everything (Bible vs Atheism, Good vs Evil, Man vs God, etc etc etc) and it ended up becoming lackluster imo.

Has anyone heard any reviews about this movie? Quite honestly, it's trailers look rather dumb and boaring if you ask me; but the other day on the radio one of the dj's said he saw it and it's one of the best movies he's seen yet...... He even says it's kinda creepy..... None of the trailers I've seen even gives a hint as to it being creepy / scary.....

Anybody have any info about it or an opinion?

Don't see "Chinatown" before you see it. Seems like Daniel Day Lewis stole his character's voice and mannerisms from the John Huston character in that movie -- also greedy old mogul.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom