movies you have watched the most (1 Viewer)

LOTR
Empire of the Sun
Planes trains and automobiles
All of the Harry Potter films
Godfather
Goodfellas
Gangs of New York
Lincoln

damn, how could i forget this movie...

when i was around 17, one of my buddies had an apartment...he didn't have cable but he had a VCR and a copy of Friday and Half Baked....he also had a sofa, some lawn chairs and a lot of pot

i bet we watched each one 50 times :covri:

edit: Half Baked was a few years after that but in a similar situation :)

Several of the usual suspects already mentioned. Here are a few I'm a bit surprised hasn't been mentioned.

The Firm - Probably watched it 8-10 times.
Police Academy - 5+ times
Not a movie, but I've watched 24 several times.

Movie I've seen the most by far is Star Wars.

Several of the usual suspects already mentioned. Here are a few I'm a bit surprised hasn't been mentioned.

Police Academy - 5+ times
Not a movie, but I've watched 24 several times.

Movie I've seen the most by far is Star Wars.
I probably watched Police Academy 30+ times when I was little with my brothers but haven't seen it since I was like 10 years old.

Dirty Dancing

I actually just saw this for the first time a couple of weeks ago (damn you quarantine).. i started high school literally the same week it came out in theaters; every single girl at my school was completely obsessed with it and i had to hear ‘Time of My Life’ every day on the school bus on the way home that semester.. so i guess i was turned off to it early on (i still think ‘She’s Like the Wind’ is one of the worst songs ever written or recorded).. But i have to say , in re to the movie itself- it wasnt bad.. i kinda get it, why it was so popular.. though looking back, it’s funny how “80s” some of the people looked, even though it was supposed to Be set in the 60s.. and man, what was Jennifer Grey thinking with the plastic surgery? She was pretty cute back then.

Saw it when it came out in the theater.. i was a big fan of the book (like everybody else i guess, it was on the best seller list for like 3 yrs).. i really loved the ending of the book, and the last third of the film was so completely unrecognizable, that it P'Oed me off and soured me on the whole movie.. Took me at least 15 yrs to watch it again, and ive since sat through it a couple more times, but i still think the ending is atrocious and just ruins the whole thing.

Saw it when it came out in the theater.. i was a big fan of the book (like everybody else i guess, it was on the best seller list for like 3 yrs).. i really loved the ending of the book, and the last third of the film was so completely unrecognizable, that it P'Oed me off and soured me on the whole movie.. Took me at least 15 yrs to watch it again, and ive since sat through it a couple more times, but i still think the ending is atrocious and just ruins the whole thing.

Yeah, I've never read the book even though I've heard it's pretty good. I always enjoyed the movie though. I'm a sucker for Tom Cruise movies, lol. There was usually a hot woman or few following him around. :hihi:

Yeah, I've never read the book even though I've heard it's pretty good. I always enjoyed the movie though. I'm a sucker for Tom Cruise movies, lol. There was usually a hot woman or few following him around. :hihi:

Back then he made great movies.. IIRC, The Firm came out right between A Few Good Men and Interview w/the Vampire.. So it was almost as if the quality was decreasing with each film- but then came the original Mission Impossible.. and then, wait for it......... Jerry Maguire. :cheer:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom