Moving on: New York Giants game and the Spags D (1 Viewer)

it may get ugly quick next Sunday. Eli may be a statue but he can get the ball out quick and if we play way off the receiver, it may become pitch and catch. If the rookies don't get their confidence shattered, they will be battle tested when the tough stretch comes around. I still think this defense will be alright eventually.

it may get ugly quick next Sunday. Eli may be a statue but he can get the ball out quick and if we play way off the receiver, it may become pitch and catch. If the rookies don't get their confidence shattered, they will be battle tested when the tough stretch comes around. I still think this defense will be alright eventually.

Good assessment . I should not get to confident as our defense is still a little suspect. I do feel Brees will get 250+ yards.

Gonna be a repeat of last season. Game full of highlights for both sides. Beckham and Cruz Vs PJ Williams and Crawley :covri:

But as far as improvements, it's the same old song and dance. Clean up the penalties, get pressure, and capitalize on potential turnovers. Yesterday early in the game, PJ Williams was hit right in the back of his hand by a pass and he didn't know it. Had he been watching..... Also we got to Carr a few times with blitzes and he Houdini'd his way out of it every single time.

I got some faith in PJ. But I was trying to not think of those two matched up against Crowley until the game started. Thanks for that. :covri:

Good assessment . I should not get to confident as our defense is still a little suspect. I do feel Brees will get 250+ yards.

250? :hihi::idunno::rant:

Dude he may have that at halftime against this pathetic Giants D. They aren't improved from last year. Now, Eli may have that by half too bc I don't expect us to play much defense without Breaux. But, I think it's only fair to say 300 maybe even 325+

I think Drew throws for around 380

aggressive Coach needs to show up. fake punts, going for it on 4th. he needs to kick the Giants' defense in the face and don't let up. I hate to say this but we need to pull out all stops this game. It is a little early to sorta panic but this team needs some confidence. This game could be a stepping stone for this team.

Are you one of the same ones saying we would get whooped by the Raiders?? And we only lost by 1 point. JS

Our defense DID get whoops by the Raiders. They gave up 22 points in the fourth quarter alone.

Our offense? They don't get whooped by anyone.

still remember the game they scored 3 ST TD's on us, i would like to return the favor.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom