Moving...sheesh (1 Viewer)

dgrant

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
I've moved twice in my life. I hope I die where I currently reside to avoid it again.

OP
guidomerkinsrules

guidomerkinsrules

W H A T E V I R
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I've moved twice in my life. I hope I die where I currently reside to avoid it again.
TWICE!?!!!?
I think I avg a move once every four years
Even before kids I wasn't exactly have a spartan sensibility about me (I've moved my albums maybe 15 times but have only had an record player for 7 of those moves)

If you've never moved with a toddler I HIGHLY recommend it (along with the 8 yr old whining about being bored and saying "you wanna play Portal daddy" while I'm packing the Xbox)

VoodooChild85

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
I'm with us. I just moved a few weeks ago and I'm still stressed. My return to New Orleans is complete!!!!

Twyst

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
I moved in April for work, just found out I have to put everything in storage now as Im going to be traveling nonstop for the next couple of years now. I feel your pain.

Devildog

Combobulated
Reaction score
Between the ages of 18 and 33 I moved roughly 10 times. Between the ages of 33 and 42 I've moved 0 times. I like moving 0 times.

BHM

Can't please 'em all
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
At least wait until the fall when tips and humidity are down.

Defsoundz

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
Moved back to the Westbank after 8 years in Jacksonville, FL. Should have done it sooner. Packing was the worst part. You'll find plenty of stuff you don't really need /want anymore

saintmdterps

If we give ya the boogie, can ya handle it?
VIP Subscribing Member
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
TWICE!?!!!?
I think I avg a move once every four years
Even before kids I wasn't exactly have a spartan sensibility about me (I've moved my albums maybe 15 times but have only had an record player for 7 of those moves)

If you've never moved with a toddler I HIGHLY recommend it (along with the 8 yr old whining about being bored and saying "you wanna play Portal daddy" while I'm packing the Xbox)
You never realize how much crap you have until you put it all in boxes. In my case I didn't realize how much crap my wife and son had until I MOVED all their boxes--100 boxes to be exact.

Next time I'm paying someone to box up all the crap while I drink beer.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom