Moving to Denver (1 Viewer)

Nice looking house... and you get the fun of landscaping it too... lol.... I call myself a gardener, but my landscaping skills are terrible.... But whatever you do... Plant some things for the birds... So they can poop on your car...

For what it's worth.. I have a bird Feeder outside my living room "Computer Desk" window with a climbing rose bush next to it... Makes me happy....

Attachments

• happy birds.jpg
    happy birds.jpg
    184.7 KB · Views: 11
Yes, they will point and say, "Look at that awesome Porsche Cayenne" :ezbill:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/klAbN22Kigg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

New construction, huh? Is your builder Ryland by any chance?

It looks a lot like my old house from the outside, especially the 3-car garage. I loved the extra space, and I'm sure you will too.

Welcome to Colorado, brother.

Nah, it's Oakwood Homes. Ryland merged with Southern Pacific and became CalAtlantic Homes. They are a solid builder but their homes in Erie, Co were very pricey because they are in the Boulder Valley school district.

That's pretty far out from the city. (Less liberals though, that's a plus for you, right?) We love our agent, but that's not her area. Good luck finding an agent. You may want to try interviewing a few in advance, if you can, before deciding on who to go with.

I thought Erie was one of the top liberal cities out there?

Holy Carp I never thought the paperwork for a new VA loan could get any worse. I was very wrong. geez...

I think I've filled out at least 20 forms now. That's on top of the loads of tax and pay documents I've had to send in. Damn ridiculous. Fortunately I pretty much had all the docs I need on my file share.

New pics of the house. They got it painted and have installed the flooring, kitchen cabinets, finishing trim, etc., etc.. looks like they are on schedule for our April 24 closing.

33735414836_6d45f3d70f_o.jpg

33391672070_dd6c6f3201_o.jpg

33391671630_fc809f04db_o.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom