Mr. Rogers Was the Greatest American (1 Viewer)

Optimus Prime

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Was a huge fan as a kid. My parents said I was way more into Mr. Rogers than Sesame Street or Electric Company
==============================================================

Sit down, neighbor, and hear of a man who did not conquer the world, but did it one better; he reminded us that the world needs unity rather than conquest. He walked among us as a man, although he was a hand-to-God saint. They say the difference between a saint and a psychopath is empathy, and Mr. Fred Rogers had an ocean of it, which makes him either the sanest man in history or the craziest hero we ever had.

If you're from some country that doesn't have puppets and never heard of Mister Rogers' Neighborhood, it's OK! He loves you anyway. In fact, he'd want to introduce you to all of us so we could learn from you...................

5 Moments That Prove Mr. Rogers Was the Greatest American | Cracked.com

Esquire:Feature Story:Can You Say ... Hero?

Electric Company was groovy, man.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/KDm0PqjAF78" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

If my wife and I ever decide to have children, I will make sure my kids spend time watching Mr. Rogers, just as I did.

If my wife and I ever decide to have children, I will make sure my kids spend time watching Mr. Rogers, just as I did.

I showed a couple of foreigners (a Mexican and a Brit) recently an episode on youtube and they were thoroughly creeped out. I'm not sure they realized initially it was for kids though haha. I love Mr. Rogers though.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/OFzXaFbxDcM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I luckily got to watch him as a kid too...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom