Mrs. Benson victim of (attempted) auto theft. (1 Viewer)

*KamaraG!rl*

I'm right on top of that, Rose!
Reaction score
This season has to end with them winning the Lombardi! First it was Sean getting COVID, then Drew's drama during the summer, followed by AK's trade scare and the MT drama, then Saints vs. the Mayor, and now this? You can't even script a better reality show!

Hasboy

The Homey
Reaction score
I think the perp realized who she was and got out of her car pretty fast. He's smart enough to know the people of New Orleans would hunt for him if something bad happened to her.

Doug B

Fanaticus Sanctii
Reaction score
I think the perp realized who she was and got out of her car pretty fast. He's smart enough to know the people of New Orleans would hunt for him if something bad happened to her.
Urban legend told at my high school way back in the day:

It was rumored that one of the ne'er-do-well kids in my grade stole Carlos Marcello's son's car. The story was that he stole the car, rifled through the glove box and belongings, figured out who's car it was, and then went to fill the car with gas. The kid then drove the car back to Carlo Marcello's son's house, parked it neatly in the driveway, and beat a hasty getaway.

Reaction score
On the subject of Nola and safety/danger. When I moved here around 4 years ago, my parents begged me not to. Like my mom literally cried bc she was so worried and thought it was so dangerous. I lived in Jackson MS for four years before coming here, and I cannot tell you how much safer I feel here than there or most cities I’ve ever been in. Obviously bad things happen everywhere, but I’ve been blown away at how comfortable and safe I feel here every single day. Hope I never have to leave.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom