MS State hires Mike Leach (1 Viewer)

Reaction score

GTgZwwV.gif

I always wondered what his air raid offense would fare in the SEC. We'll find out this next upcoming season. Between him, Kiffen and good Ole Eddy O that's some characters there

I always wondered what his air raid offense would fare in the SEC. We'll find out this next upcoming season. Between him, Kiffen and good Ole Eddy O that's some characters there

It's a great move IMO. No MS school is going to compete in the SECW trying to out-smashmouth Alabama and LSU. Heck, even LSU had to come to that realization somewhat.

MSU needs to shoot for 8 wins a year and have fun doing it. If they have a 10 win season every once in a while, that's the peak for them. Same is true for Ole Miss. The only way to be relevant is to be different, not try to be Alabama's mini-me.

This is why I love college sports ... ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN! IT'S COLLEGE!!!

It's a great move IMO. No MS school is going to compete in the SECW trying to out-smashmouth Alabama and LSU. Heck, even LSU had to come to that realization somewhat.

MSU needs to shoot for 8 wins a year and have fun doing it. If they have a 10 win season every once in a while, that's the peak for them. Same is true for Ole Miss. The only way to be relevant is to be different, not try to be Alabama's mini-me.
Your statement is 100 percent correct. Lane Kiffen and Mike leach are going to bring an entertaining style of football to the SEC. With LSUs retooled offense coupled with the evolution of Alabama football, the SEC is going to offer smashmouth football and creative offensive play.

All those SEC passing records that Burrow just set aren’t going to last very long.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom