MSNBC Correspondent Suspended After Chelsea Clinton Comment (1 Viewer)

Guess that makes it right then.

The rest of your post is simply an attempt to change the subject, since you know that it's incredibly out-of-line to make fun of a 12 year-old girl in the press.

It's politics; everything's on the table. She's 27 years old. What's the statute of limitations on filial criticism? Is Bush 43 off limits because he's Presidential spawn?

Currently, Clinton is attempting to count the DNC-rejected Michigan and Florida primaries which were effectively uncontested. . She is acquiring just 33% of the internet monies garnered by Obama, and floated an unsecured loan of $5 million from her own account, lest it be contaminated by her husbands' sources of cash from China, Saudi Arabia, Indonesia, and Kazakhstan. And that's just Asia.

Chelsea is part of that process, for the reasons detailed in my attempt above to "change the subject". I have no brief one way or the other. A Clinton presidency would be entertaining and worthy of a vote for that reason alone.

Obama is not ready now, nor in 2012, nor in 2016. Chelsea will.:9:

It's politics; everything's on the table. She's 27 years old. What's the statute of limitations on filial criticism? Is Bush 43 off limits because he's Presidential spawn?

Currently, Clinton is attempting to count the DNC-rejected Michigan and Florida primaries which were effectively uncontested. . She is acquiring just 33% of the internet monies garnered by Obama, and floated an unsecured loan of $5 million from her own account, lest it be contaminated by her husbands' sources of cash from China, Saudi Arabia, Indonesia, and Kazakhstan. And that's just Asia.

Chelsea is part of that process, for the reasons detailed in my attempt above to "change the subject". I have no brief one way or the other. A Clinton presidency would be entertaining and worthy of a vote for that reason alone.

Obama is not ready now, nor in 2012, nor in 2016. Chelsea will.:9:

Oh, I couldn't agree with you more that she is fair game now- not only beccause she's an adult, but because she's stumping for her Mom. I was responding to your assertion that it was OK to make fun of her when she was an awkward teen or preteen because it's "always been done", which IMO is ludicrous.

Yes, but Rush Limbaugh is a hypocritical, doctor-shopping junkie... MSNBC is ostensibly a responsible news organization, and while using a term like "pimped-out" on a Limbaugh or Don Imus program might fly- an MSNBC reporter should know better.

Maybe, but it's Limbaugh's entire stock-in-trade, while you don't know if this was just a brain lock or an intentional shot poorly planned.

Hell, if you want to go insane with conspiracy theories, it's a Clinton insider taking one for the team.

FTLOG let's try to decide who's the best person to lead us. Period.

Hell, if you want to go insane with conspiracy theories, it's a Clinton insider taking one for the team.

FTLOG let's try to decide who's the best person to lead us. Period.

This is a distraction at this point in her campaign to get into a tussle with a journalist. It only garners her support among her last demographic, white women over 35 . That's not enough. Her key strategists now look to Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Texas to offset a likely Obama sweep on Tuesday in the mid-Atlantic states. The momentum, and more importantly the money, are with Obama.

And not to veer off course, but the current look of our favorite young campaigner was surgery-enhanced. An article I read had the before and after photos. The comments about her looks are beneath digity on a board of such quality and insight as this. She is WAAAY better looking than Amy Carter, who had the added bonus of providing nuclear weapon disarmament advice to her dad instead of his receiving it from his security advisor Brezinski. That's why I am no longer a McGovern liberal.:9:

And not to veer off course, but the current look of our favorite young campaigner was surgery-enhanced. An article I read had the before and after photos.

link? pics?Ok I found this. Couldn't this be a diet and work out regime?

chelseaclinton2.jpg

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom