MSNBC: Of 330,000 plus responses over 85% want Bush Impeached... (1 Viewer)

Nancy Pelosi says impeachment is "off the table."

Non-scientific "whoever wants to vote" open web poll. Whoop-ti-do.

Post the same poll on FoxNews.com and I bet you get a completely different result. Internet polls in which the same people can vote over and over again (and possibly run scripts on) are hardly a measure of the pulse of America.

Yawn...I won't even waste my time going over to Demcratic Underground, MoveOn and DailyKos to look up the posts where they're urging everybody to vote on that poll as many times as possible.

I got this one:

No, like any president, he has made a few missteps, but nothing approaching "high crimes and misdemeanors."
4.4%
dotRed.gif

:shrug:

TPS

Having said that, I'm sure there are advisors and possibly members of the administration who will be indicted and convicted for breaking laws. The President is as teflon as President Clinton.

TPS

If it was truly 85%, the Democrats wouldn't have to impeach him - the Republicans already would have done it.

If Bush is, as The American Prospect said in a cover story, "the worst President ever", the Democratic party has a civic obligation to impeach him. Don't tease me, politically speaking. Americans need consummation of our rage. The Britney/KFed breakup can sustain us only so long.

/I voted "yes"
/this is scientific polling, isn't it?

I got this one:

No, like any president, he has made a few missteps, but nothing approaching "high crimes and misdemeanors."
4.4%
dotRed.gif

:shrug:

TPS

like hooking up with an intern lol

i agree, congress has better things to do, dont waste time on impeachment

MSNBC has a loyal communist following.

What I think is interesting is that the lowest choice, "I Don't Know," received 1.9%. To me, that speaks volumes.

>>MSNBC has a loyal communist following.

Humor noted with the caveat that Fox is the choice of the Hitler elite who want someone who agrees with them to deliver their news. :)

TPS

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom